KNOW TRUTH AND BE ENCOURAGED!!

My desire is that you will read the truth and be encouraged in your marriage!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome!

Since I've been happily married to my husband for 43 years and we do marriage mentoring and have lots of marriage resources, I thought I should share some of those resources and experiences with others.  I would have loved to have had some help when we started out at 19 and 20 years of age.

My desire is to encourage married people to never give up, but to be willing to work hard at a better understanding of their marriages and thus, better marriages.  Obviously this is in no way intended to take the place of good marital counseling.  I highly recommend that for couples that are frustrated or considering splitting. 

I would love to have some questions or interaction with readers if they want.  It's important to know that I am not a trained marriage counselor, but consider myself to be a marriage mentor/encourager.  I am a born again Christian, so I communicate from a Christian perspective.

I hope and pray that my words would be a blessing and encouragement to readers. 

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Melanie! I'm so excited that you're blogging about marriage. I'll look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie, I am excited to read this blog! What a great idea! I would love to see a picture of you and Jim from your wedding or newly married (maybe you will share with us:)

    ReplyDelete